The WatchPoint AtRisk Registry enables medical providers to communicate up-to-date information on vulnerable patients during natural disasters or emergency situations to local/state/federal disaster management officials. Vulnerable patients include those on life-support, homebound patients, disabled and elderly, and those with special needs. There are two ways that the WatchPoint AtRisk Registry can be used by medical providers: event-driven or through active registry.
This is beneficial for in-patient care providers. For example, when a hurricane is forecasted to approach your facility, you can update the registry with patient information. This notifies local emergency management that information for your facility has been updated. They’ll have adequate information to help them prepare for possible evacuation, rescue, recovery, and critical care of your patients.
Active registry is particularly useful for outpatient care providers. It is recommended that the WatchPoint AtRisk Registry is updated weekly since there are multiple locations involved in this kind of registry. Local emergency management can then use the information provided to continuously create plans and stage assets in advance for possible evacuation, rescue, recovery, and critical care of the your patients.
Brightgray Solutions is here to help your organization with our revolutionary WatchPoint AtRisk Registry. Whether you are a medical care provider, or emergency management coordinator, we can help you navigate through any emergency that might impact your area. Some of which include:
- Domestic terror attacks
- Mass casualty events
- Building collapse
Inpatient Care Providers
We offer inpatient care providers the ability to communicate patient details, track evacuations, and communicate medical needs before, during, and after an emergency. From single-site providers to large networks of care providers, the facilities we serve include, but are not limited to:
- religious nonmedical health care institutions
- psychiatric residential treatment facilities
- long term and intermediate care providers for those with physical and intellectual disabilities
Outpatient Care Providers
If you are a medical provider caring for patients who remain in their own homes, the WatchPoint AtRisk Registry can be updated on a weekly basis to allow emergency personnel to prepare for evacuations or recovery prior to an emergency situation. These emergency personnel may span across multiple jurisdictions, so a weekly update is necessary to have effective communication during an emergency event. Outpatient care providers we serve include, but are not limited to:
- Ambulatory surgical centers
- Rehabilitation agencies, clinics and public health agencies as providers of outpatient physical therapy and speech-language pathology services
- Community mental health centers
- Comprehensive outpatient rehabilitation facilities
- End-stage renal disease facilities
- Rural health clinics and federally qualified health centers
- Home health and hospice agencies
- Organ procurement organizations
- Programs of all-inclusive care for the elderly (PACE)
- Transplant centers
WatchPoint AtRisk Registry can ensure emergency management teams are always prepared to help their area’s at-risk patients. Providing the location of these at-risk patients allows government agencies the ability to plan for resources, transportation, and evacuation of these patients during an emergency. Government agencies who benefit from the WatchPoint AtRisk Registry include, but are not limited to:
- Local governments (county, parish and municipality level)
- State and Federal Agencies
- Emergency management planners
- First responders and health departments
Whether you are an inpatient or outpatient care provider, or government agency, contact Brightgray Solutions today to learn more about our WatchPoint AtRisk Registry, and see how you can be better prepared for emergencies in your area.